Workshop Kits: Workshop Facilitation Tools
This workshop focuses on 6 boundary spanning practices to provide leaders with the skills to increase collaboration, tear down organizational silos, and mitigate turf wars to increase productivity, efficiency, and innovation. By participating in this training, participants will:
- Understand the power of Boundary Spanning for leadership success.
- Identify the types of boundaries that limit potential.
- Learn and practice the 6 principles of Boundary Spanning Leadership.
- Recognize their role in spanning boundaries to achieve more than they imagined.
This workshop provides tools and skills to make stepping up to ownership easier. It equips learners with the strategies to make informed decisions to commit to generate expected outcomes or work with the system to gain the clarification required to accurately determine what the outcomes should be.Read More
This workshop is based on CCL’s extensive analysis of field work in the areas of leadership, leadership development, and organizational leadership that led to CCL’s proven Direction, Alignment, Commitment (DAC) framework. DAC enables individuals to work together as a cohesive group to produce collective results — results they could never achieve working as individuals.Read More
This workshop focuses on developing the key components of influence:
- Self-Assessment: Start with Looking at Yourself
- Deliberately Build a Foundation with Others
- Influence Others by Involving Them
- Influence Others by Connecting with Them at an Emotional Level
- Build and Sustain Momentum
Too often, employees suffer because leaders fail to understand the stages they go through during a change. This workshop kit focuses on communication, collaboration, and commitment to help ensure that your leaders can align their team, peers, boss, and organization with their change efforts.Read More
This workshop provides tools and skills to become more learning agile. Learning and applying the 4 components of CCL’s approach to learning agility will put participants on the path to making the most from experiences and position them to succeed when faced with new, challenging situations.Read More
This workshop provides tools and skills to make it easier to learn and practice effective listening. By learning specifically what to do (or avoid doing) to be a better listener, you can encounter fewer misunderstandings, resolve more conflicts, and waste less time.
The Step Up to Conflict workshop is developed by the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) in collaboration with the Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute, a valued partner of CCL for over 30 years. We believe that:
- Conflict is inevitable: When people work together they bring differing perspectives, opinions and motives that can lead to conflict.
- Conflict is not always bad: Many conflicts — when handled properly — can create an atmosphere of creativity and innovation.
- Conflict management skills can be learned: While natural ability is helpful, we know these skills can be effectively developed and improved.
- Mobilizing reframes boundaries to develop community.
- Weaving interlaces boundaries to advance interdependence.
- Transforming cross-cuts boundaries to enable reinvention.