What's in the Participant Kit:
- Participant workbook
- CCL's Delegating Effectively: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done guidebook
- CCL signature pen (face-to-face kits only)
Note: This is not a stand-alone item. Facilitation of CCL workshops requires the purchase of a participant kit for each individual participant. Participant kits are for those who have ordered the Beyond Bias workshop facilitator kit and require additional participant kits. Each participant kit includes a single-use user license, and purchase is required for each participant every time the content is delivered.
How can our leaders delegate effectively — giving authority and responsibilities to individuals or a team and provide the resources, directions, and support needed to achieve expected results?
Delegating Effectively focuses on creating an environment based on trust and establishing a rapport with colleagues to delegate successfully. Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the 4 stages of the Delegation Cycle when delegating initiatives to individuals and teams
- Use the Performance Grid to determine what to assign and to whom
- Have more discretionary time to get things done
Please contact your CCL representative to order this kit in additional languages.