What's in the Facilitator Kit:
- Facilitator guide — for both live online and face-to-face delivery
- Flash drive with facilitator tools — slide deck, support videos, internal marketing templates
- 5 DAC posters
- Helium stick
- CCL deluxe messenger bag
- Participant workbook (for reference)
Note: This is not a stand-alone item. Facilitation of CCL workshops requires the purchase of a participant kit for each individual participant. Participant kits are for those who have ordered the Beyond Bias workshop facilitator kit and require additional participant kits. Each participant kit includes a single-use user license, and purchase is required for each participant every time the content is delivered.
Direction, Alignment, Commitment: Achieving Better Results Through Leadership
How can our leaders improve results through effective leadership? When you get down to what leadership is really about, it’s not so much what any one person does as what groups of individuals do together to produce collective results.
Direction, Alignment, Commitment enables individuals to work together as a cohesive group to produce collective results. Participants will learn how to:
- Better understand leadership as a social process
- Apply an effective approach to enhance leadership outcomes — Direction, Alignment, Commitment
- Assess how well leadership is happening in their group
- Identify actions they can take to improve leadership outcomes
- Create an action plan for improving leadership effectiveness in a specific group
Please contact your CCL representative to order this kit in additional languages.