What's in the Participant Kit:
- Participant workbook
- CCL's Learning Agility: Unlock the Lessons of Experience guidebook
- CCL signature pen (face-to-face kits only)
Note: This is not a stand-alone item. Facilitation of CCL workshops requires the purchase of a participant kit for each individual participant. Participant kits are for those who have ordered the Beyond Bias workshop facilitator kit and require additional participant kits. Each participant kit includes a single-use user license, and purchase is required for each participant every time the content is delivered.
Learning Agility: Unlock the Lessons of Experience
Experience is vital to your success, but merely having an experience (such as a challenging new job or a stretch assignment) isn’t enough. Savvy learners know how to extract the essential lessons within each experience and apply them to future situations.
Learning Agility provides tools and skills to become more learning agile. Participants will learn how to:
- Leverage the 4 components of learning agility to make the most of experiences
- Learn more about the particular skill of learning agility and how to apply it to developmental goals
- Gain insight into approaches to developing learning agility
- Become more learning agile
Please contact your CCL representative to order this kit in additional languages, including: