What's in the Facilitator Kit:
- Facilitator guide — for both live online and face-to-face delivery
- Flash drive with facilitator tools — slide deck, support videos, internal marketing templates
- CCL deluxe messenger bag
- Participant workbook (for reference)
Note: This is not a stand-alone item. Facilitation of CCL workshops requires the purchase of a participant kit for each individual participant. Participant kits are for those who have ordered the Beyond Bias workshop facilitator kit and require additional participant kits. Each participant kit includes a single-use user license, and purchase is required for each participant every time the content is delivered.
Influence: The Business of Getting Things Done
How can our leaders strengthen their influence skills to gain commitment for key initiatives that drive performance, create process improvements and increase revenue?
The Influence workshop focuses on developing the key components of influence. Participants will learn how to:
- Understand why influence is important
- Articulate personal influence strengths and developmental gaps
- Recognize the components of effective influence
- Be aware of different sources of need and motivation
- Apply influence concepts to real-life situations
Please contact your CCL representative to order this kit in additional languages.